Pomegranate Tea Limeade
Stay cool this summer with this delicious pomegranate infused iced tea.
Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 8 people
8 tbsp Okayti Exotica loose leaf tea
8 cups hot water
2 cups pomegranate juice
3 limes, thinly sliced
¼ cups castor sugar
Garnish with pomegranate seeds
- Place the tea leaves in a large jug.
- Carefully pour hot water over the tea leaves. Stir and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain out the tea leaves.
- Stir in the castor sugar in the brewed tea. Once all the sugar has dissolved, and the tea has come down to room temperature, chill in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir in the pomegranate juice. Pour over ice in a glass and garnish with pomegranate seeds.